Lights All Night Dallas has recently announced the daily schedules to each of their five stages! In addition, they have also released info regarding new art installations from BUKU Music Festival and the late Day For Night out of Houston, as well as a gaming lounge with new partner, DreamHack.
Check out the LAN schedule below along with more info on art and gaming!
For Friday’s schedule, the fans that bought pre-party tickets will experience a rare and unique “Redux” set by Kaskade at 5:00pm before doors even open! Regular attendees will still be able to see the legend when he plays on the Supernova stage at 8:45pm, a little early for such a big act but we know he will deliver one amazing set, no matter the time frame! Also playing on Friday is the highly ANTIcipated, ANTI UP, the duo between UK House stars Chris Lake and Chris Lorenzo! They are prepared to take over the Intergalactic stage at 11:45pm before the headliner, Jaiwolf.
Saturday’s Pre-Party will be hosted by a special Ekali House set at 5:00pm for those who opted for the special tickets. Ekali’s House set will bring another very rare and unique Pre-Party to Lights All Night Dallas. GA attendees will be able to see Ekali perform at the Supernova stage at 8:45pm. Saturday is also host to another unique B2B between Eprom and Bleep Bloop, a duo whose names can only give a hint of what their music will sound like.. To end it all, Lights All Night will end with Tiesto and What So Not, closing out the Supernova and Intergalactic stages, both with an hour and fifteen minute sets. Let us know who you’re most excited to see!
In the past few weeks, Lights All Night Dallas has released a lot of new information concerning the festival from the daily schedules, to new art, and even a gaming lounge! Below, we’ll take a look at all the new amenities being offered to LAN’s fans.
DREAMHACK GAMING LOUNGE:
- E-Sports giant DreamHack, commonly referred to as the “Coachella of gaming,” will be bringing a 50-person freeplay zone featuring an extensive variety of today’s top video games, including popular titles like Fortnite, Rocket League, PUBG, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and many others. Both GA and VIP festival attendees are encouraged to participate in the FREE activation, which will be open throughout festival hours and will be housed in a dedicated second-floor lounge providing an expansive 180-degree view of the Supernova main stage.
- The announcement also corresponds with the announcement that the first-ever DreamHack Dallas will take place from May 31 to June 2, 2019, at Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in downtown Dallas, Texas.
Check out the preview video for the Dreamhack gaming lounge HERE.
SWEET TOOTH HOTEL LOUNGE:
- Dallas’ own Sweet Tooth Hotel team is curating a special “Sweet Tooth Hotel Lounge” which will include a selection of eye-popping exhibits offering guests access to one of the most innovative art experiences in the country prior to the 2019 opening of a new permanent art space in nearby Victory Park, Dallas.
- STH will be bringing their signature art and experience curation to LAN Dallas which will be woven through a combination of projection and digital art by Pixel Lab, and an immersive “Flower Tree” installation in collaboration with Shamsy Roomiani.
EXPERIENTIAL, IMMERSIVE & VISUAL ART:
LAN 18 looks to take this year’s onsite art experience to new heights as it expands upon previous experiential offerings to now feature more installations and entertainers onsite that ever before – all of which will look to enhance the overall experience of festival-goers of all ages. This year’s experiential and visual art offerings on-site include the following:
- “Light Leaks”: Originally created in 2013 by artist Kyle McDonald and Jonas Jongejan, “Light Leaks” is a scattered array of 50+ disco-style mirror balls reflecting light from three different projectors, casting patterns that fill the attendee’s peripheral vision and creating a curious space that alternates between a meditative state, and an uneasy imbalance.
- “Fallen Stars”: Created last year in New Orleans, “Fallen Stars” is an installation consisting of independent metal stars overlayed on top of one another which collectively create a larger, unified star illuminated with various LED lighting.
- Lady L Productions: Based in Texas, this team of specialty performance artists and dancers will be treating festival attendees to live visual entertainment, including aerial silk dances from performers suspended high in the air above the main stage crowds; stilt walkers costumed as robots; bubble roller dancers armed with neon bubble-dispensing guns; fire breathers; LED aerialists and more.
It looks like this year’s LAN attendees will have a lot to experience from the 40 different musical acts, the various immersive art installations, and a 50 station gaming lounge. From all of this it’s safe to say LAN Dallas is expanding and we’re more than excited to see all of these new additions in person! We’re also grateful to Lights All Night Dallas for inviting us back again this year to cover the festival! With that being said, stay tuned after the New Year for our coverage on Lights All Night Dallas 2018!
In the mean time, buy those last remaining tickets HERE and follow all the necessary channels to stay informed!
OFFICIAL HASHTAG: #LAN2K18